Project Manager - Commissioning
The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable organisation, who are well known for their excellent flexibility and benefits package and commitment to employee training and development.
The Project Manager will be a critical figure within this major change programme, and will have responsibility for project timescales and the successful delivery of numerous procurement related projects. The successful candidate will work alongside various service areas, including procurement, developing strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for projects within the Change Transformation programme which will include the commissioning and procurement of various major services
- Utilise the Corporate Programme and Project Management Framework to develop, govern and implement the Council's Children's Services Transformation Programme of projects
- Manage progress of projects as required and identify / take action to deal with any potential / actual exceptions that may prevent achievement of objectives
- Identify, analyse and communicate with other key stakeholders all interdependencies between projects managed and other activity within the Children's transformation portfolio.
- Maintain the project risk logs, actively managing risks and issues or escalating to Project Sponsors, as appropriate
- Manage stakeholder communications to ensure a shared understanding of objectives, milestones and required business change
- Develop and maintain project initiation documents and project plans, aligned with the overall direction set out in the Council's Strategic Plan and relevant programme plans.
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £31,000 plus excellent benefits
You will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable organisation, who are well known for their excellent flexibility and benefits package and commitment to employee training and development.