- Fantastic interim opportunity with an internationally recognised food brand
- Supply Chain Analyst role reporting directing to the Director of Supply Chain
Multi-site FMCG manufacturer based in Essex
To work collaboratively with the Operations and Supply Chain management team across both manufacturing sites.
To develop data gathering, analytical and reporting capabilities across operations and supply chain, including sharing best practice, consistency of reporting across sites and functions, simplifying and where possible automating data collection and putting forward improvement ideas.
Areas of analysis include: manufacturing yields, continuous improvement initiatives, operations performance and logistics.
To provide support with the analysis of costs and assist managers with cost/spend reviews, development and analysis of budgets.
Support finance with the provision of cost information at SKU level for cost cards.
To develop and provide routine reports for the management team on the monitoring and reviewing of company performance against KPIs as well as reviewing continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
To provide project management support on the tracking and reporting of projects and the managing and running of projects/initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to offer insight into data and costs.
- Good understanding of operations and supply chain.
- Very strong Excel ability, including formulas & pivot tables, and able to present data in a clear manner.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience of JD Edwards or another ERP system is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, including written communication.
- Reliable, organised and self-motivated.
- Proactive, able to multi task.
- Good time management.
- Flexible, open minded.
- Team player
- Between £30k-£35k (or £130-£150 a day if day rate - TBC)