Senior Procurement Manager
An NHS organisation in the Midlands are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager offering £350 - £400 a day inside IR35. The post holder will be an experienced Senior Manager who has significant expertise in procurement within the Public Sector. The ideal candidate will need to be able to manage multiple projects and deliver savings and benefits without compromising on quality and clinical care.
* Day to say management responsibility, leading and supporting procurement teams.
* Advise and provide guidance on procurement matters when ask by colleagues in the Trust.
* Work with various stakeholders in order to identify and develop projects that will deliver significant efficiency and cost improvement.
* Work closely with the Head of Procurement to develop procurement strategies.
* Achieve substantial cost reductions in accordance with the Trusts annual plans.
* Leading on the development of sourcing strategies for products and services.
* Work closely with other NHS organisations to implement changes within the supply chain.
* Analysis portfolio spends to identify forecast benefits available and to prioritise actions.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Full Membership of The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
* Experience in public sector tendering - OJEU.
* Extensive supplier relationship management.
* Ability to deliver commercial advantages for the Trust.
* Excellent leadership skills, able to provide guidance and support.
* Knowledge of Public procurement processes and regulations.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.