We are currently recruiting for a well-known FMCG brand who are looking for a Logistics Manager based in East Oxfordshire.
Our client is a well know, global FMCG brand - supplying into major retailers.
As Logistics Manager you will;
- Responsible for KPI and cost management of logistics service providers.
- Keeping Warehousing, Distribution and Inbound costs within budget
- Root Cause Analysis to ensure high service levels - driving Continuous Improvement.
- Monitor quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of logistics service providers.
- Ensure data is available for internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement best practice throughout the business, such as Transport optimisation.
- Previous LSP, 3rd or 4th Party Logistics management experience
- Ideally degree qualified.
- An understanding of European logistics and supply chain.
- Experience in back office management information systems.
A successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary and company benefits. £50,000 - 55,000