Interim Procurement Compliance Analyst
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Oil&Gas supermajor, who are seeking additional operational analysis support, specifically across their procurement department. You will be leading some key initiatives focused on risk and compliance, as well as promoting any changes via internal announcements and maintaining certain contract templates.
Support the Compliance and Risk Manager through -
- Delivery of a range of compliance & risk activity globally within the procurement & supply chain department.
- Managing and implementation of delegations of authority across the procurement department globally.
- Providing insight and recommendations with regard to the identification, mitigation and assessment of compliance and risk activity for procurement across the segment.
- Maintaining delivery of all compliance & activities related to office safety.
- Maintain engineering & construction employee risk ratings in the internal system, provide reporting on training compliance and metrics.
- Manage announcement on Yammer for the procurement organisation.
- Support the Procurement & Supply Chain Risk and Compliance Champions network globally, through maintaining the tools & processes related to the management & mitigation of their site/location specific risks.
- Provide risk & compliance metrics and reporting/insights through maintaining & ensuring the effective use of available systems.
- Support the process of segment level Risk aggregation and timely production of procurement & supply chain reporting.
- Facilitate/run Risk and Compliance 1:1 and team quarterly meetings
- Support the facilitation of the documentation & communication of policies, procedures and guidelines on behalf of the Function globally and aligned with the company requirements architecture.
- Support the tracking & reporting of Function Audit management actions and other areas of control & compliance.
- Manage and maintain the contractual template documents in the company contract library.
- Manage and maintain the procurement sharepoint site known as Connect during migration to the new servers.
- For Digital Security manage the cyber barometer & awareness campaign.
- Coordinate and delivery of quarterly office safety walk through.
- Plan, and produce operational communications.
- Proven track record in the capacity of an Analyst within a risk & compliance department.
- Previous experience supporting a procurement or supply chain department in an operational capacity.
- Previous experience utilising internal communication tools to manage key individual expectations (within procurement, finance depts etc).
- Knowledge of how to manage expectations of individuals based overseas and cross functionally.
- Experience working in a global blue-chip organisations with multiple business units and departments is advantageous.
Apply for Interim Procurement Compliance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly