Production Planner Officer
Production Planner is required to provide process and service stability across the supply chain whilst at the same time improving process effectiveness, agility and support for R&D both centrally and in the regions.
International manufacturing business serving Finance Industry
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to understand and communicate with a variety of process owners, project team members and stakeholders who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultures
- Strong process analysis & mapping skills.
- Language skills: Fluency in verbal and written English, spoken Mandarin beneficial
- Manage the supply chain aspects of NPI implementation
- Manage one-off, non-standard supply chain operations. Embed in process / organisation where necessary.
- Support the implement of an R&D process methodology.
- Define and implement innovation process throughout the wider supply chain.
- Build constructive relationships with commercial / supply chain / OMG process owners to ensure full cooperation.
The salary dependant on experience will be £30,000-£35,000