Interim Quality Assurance Specialist
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 engineering organisation, who are seeking an experienced senior quality assurance specialist with a strong background working in engineering, energy and utility-based environments.
The QA Specialist is responsible for leading the development and deployment of the engineering process
- Value stream mapping of existing process and development of optimize process.
- End to end process for project engineering delivery of customer projects with full integration of all departments with appropriate IT tool usage.
- Input data flow clearly defined within a SIPOC based process with clearly defined metrics
- B.S. Degree in business or technical field.
- At least 3 years experience in quality and process industry.
- Proficient with MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, Visio, and database applications.
- Ability to identify root cause of problem, and creatively problem solve to gain resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and influence positive change effectively.
- Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs.
- Quality-Focused, Attentive to Detail and Results-Oriented.