Indirect Category Manager - up to £70000
Indirect Category Manager - Central London Based Fortune 500 Company - EMEA Remit - up to £70000 - Dynamic team delivering Best in Class Procurement
A dynamic team based in Central London are seeking an Indirect Category Manager to help pioneer a transformation project across this FTSE 500 Company's EMEA remit. The high-achieving team prides their results on the deliverance of Best in Class Procurement within the Human Resources and Professional Services categories.
As the Indirect Category Manager you will be massively contributing to large-scale company growth and investment within this cross-continental firm's procurement division.
The Indirect Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Leading Best in Class procurement across the EMEA remit, with specific focus on developing the strategic sourcing function throughout the category, including supplier sourcing, RFP/ quotation management, and bid analysis to see profitable contract management.
- Accountability for developing relationships with key stakeholders within the Human Resources and Professional Services space to establish long-term affiliations that provide a profitable margin.
- Establishing company/supplier partnerships that take into account market movements that will create both opportunities and risk to the relationships. You will have the ability to quickly problem solve to amend issues that arise within the procurement process.
The Indirect Category Manager Expertise:
- Successful track record of working within Blue Chip Organisations, implementing complex procurement solutions that appease multiple stakeholders and achieve impressive financial results across multiple categories
- Instrumenting basic business process re-engineering exercises with detailed knowledge of procurement legislation, the procurement tendering process, contract management and SRM
- MCIPS and a 2:1 Degree Classification is desirable
Embarking on this new opportunity is a prime chance for career progression to expanding your national remit into a multinational role, with a tremendous client-facing organisation.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Human Resources, Professional Services, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS