Senior Facilities Category Manager - £70000
Senior Facilities Procurement Category Manager, Multinational Client-Facing Organisation - Newly Invested Procurement Function - up to £70000 - London
A multinational client facing organisation are seeking an ambitious go-getter with great professional accomplishment within the facilities category, yet who is still seeking to achieve greatly within their career through undertaking an EMEA remit. As a determined professional, your CV will be studded with a BlueChip employment history, impressive academics, and a demonstrable drive to work at a FTSE 500 company.
Responsibilities of the Senior Facilities Category Manager:-
- Delivering Best in Class procurement through the creation and implementation of strategic frameworks that produce large cost-saving initiatives
- Dutiable adherence to major relationship development with key stakeholders throughout the category by creating striking company engagement, which provide a profitable margin through great negotiation tactics
- By establishing company/supplier relationships, you will be utilising your market knowledge of international movements to develop opportunities and risks through your innate ability to problem solve issues that arise within the procurement process
Experience of the Senior Facilities Category Manager:-
- Remarkable employment record of BlueChip organisations, which demonstrates complex procurement solutions, that strategically mitigates opposing stakeholder wants, whilst still delivering notable financial results
- Previous Expertise within Facilities Category Management, both hard and soft, is greatly desirable
- MCIPS and/or 2:1 Degree Classification (or equivalent) is desirable, but not necessary
As the Senior Facilities Category Manager, you will be opening yourself to great career progression within the upcoming 18months through improving your geographical remit and upscaling your previous experience within the Facilities Category.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Facilities Management, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS, EMEA Remit, Development, Negotiation, Senior, Newly Invested Procurement Function