UK Category Manager - Warehousing - £50-60k
UK Purchasing Manager, Warehousing & Logistics - Multinational FMCG Brand - West London - £50,000 - 65,000 + Benefits + Quick Promotion
This FTSE 100 FMCG brand is pouring investment into becoming a best-practice and multi-award winning Global Sourcing Hub, and as part of this movement the Firm is looking to hire a passionate Warehousing & Logistics Procurement specialist to drive not only bottom line savings but also wider commercial value from complex deals.
As UK Purchasing Manager, Warehousing & Logistics you can enjoy the following:-
- Using your Warehousing & Logistics Procurement subject matter expertise to execute seamless and integrated strategic sourcing processes
- Complete autonomy throughout the cradle to grave procurement and deal-making process for large-scale and high value Logistics sub-categories including transportation & warehousing
- Using your Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills to manage market leading 3PL and 4PL suppliers / vendors
- Seeking out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each Logistics Sourcing project
- Establishing and cultivating key stakeholder relationships to ensure necessary buy in and support for strategic sourcing and category management processes / projects
Required procurement experience, skills & experience:-
- Significant (3 years+) Logistics purchasing, procurement, strategic sourcing & category management experience within a well-recognised FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company
- Excellent stakeholder influencing and relationship management skills
- Degree or equivalent preferred
If you are a commercially savvy and career driven Logistics & Warehousing Purchasing specialist looking to fast track your career within a globally revered FTSE 100 brand, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or applying through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Freight, Warehousing, 3PL, 4PL, Operations, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, EMEA, Global, Stakeholder management, Fortune 100, FTSE 100, London