Head of Supply Chain
A growing SME in South Yorkshire, with an appetite for change, is working exclusively with Michael Page to recruit a Head of Supply Chain. This position will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to bring true professionalism to the supply chain while aiding to overall business decisions as part of the leadership team.
Our client, based in South Yorkshire, have experienced impressive growth year on year and anticipate to double this over the next few years. They have an impressive customer base globally and a niche product which is growing in popularity across the consumer industry.
This position of Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for:
- Budget management across all areas of the supply chain.
- Inventory management
- S&OP - forecasting and stakeholder management/engagement
- Cost management vs quality management
- NPD - working alongside project managers and marketing
- Procurement - focusing on SRM and savings
- Team management - coaching and developing
- Active participation in all board meetings to drive the business forward
Ideally the successful candidate for this position of Head of Supply Chain will have:
- Formal education (degree or equivalent)
- Relevant achievements within supply chain & purchasing
- Team management experience
- Exposure of working in a stockist/distributor environment with management of outsourced manufacturing
- An entrepreneurial outlook and the desire to drive a business forward
Negotiable DOE + excellent benefits & above average holiday allowance