Logistics Customer Advisor (FTC)
I am looking to engage three professionals with both a flare for customer service and with outstanding knowledge of the logistics sector. You will be available for an immediate start and keen on working either a 6 or 12 month temporary-to-permanent contract.
My client is a world-renowned leading logistics provider of distribution services. They have recently won three new contracts and are experiencing large amounts of growth within their Derbyshire Logistics Centre. They are actively expanding their Logistics Customer Service Team and are looking to expand by three members.
As a Logistics Customer Advisor you will be part of a 15 member team responsible for handling over 500 individual logistics queries per day; the majority via telephone. You will be the main source of escalation for customers, suppliers and in-house employee queries across a national distribution network. This could include resolving driver delivery queries or updating a large supplier upon stock levels and re-booked delivery schedules. You will quickly become the hub of the wheel in order to resolve and process all queries.
It is important to highlight that full training on in-house logistics systems will be provided, however the successful Logistics Customer Advisor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Resolving all customer queries within a timely manner.
- The escalation of all relevant queries to your team leader as required.
- Developing relationships with the Operational Team, Contract Partners and individual Customers.
- Becoming a Champion of the companies contractual KPI's - overall ensuring that an outstanding level of customer service is delivered.
The successful candidates will report directly into the Service Centre Manager on a daily basis. You will be required to work a variety of shifts and ideally have the following experience:
- Front Line Customer Service or Transport experience dealing directly with the customer and/or drivers/couriers.
- Excellent and confident telephone manner.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in a similar customer orientated opportunity.
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot complex logistics problems.
- Ability to confidently communicate between a large team and individual stakeholders.
- The willingness to become a 'Champion' of Customer Service and to uphold only the highest standard of service
£17,000-£20,000 on a pro-rata basis across both 6 and 12 month contracts.