Interim Project & Communications Assistant
This Global brand are looking for a contractor to join the busy purchase to pay transformation team to undertake a communications and coaching role. The team will provide assistance and guidance regarding the project. The successful candidate will liaise with external suppliers and internal users of the new purchase to pay system to ensure they have all the information they require to operate effectively.
This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to build on existing change, communication, process or project experience within the environment of a supportive cross-functional Procurement and Shared Service project team.
- To successfully help embed Service to Pay Optimisation changes
- To set up and maintain a global change and communications plan and tracker
- Build connections across the regions to support the successful implementation of the project
- To shape and tailor any existing change, communications or training materials to ensure they are appropriate for the implementing regions
- To challenge the project team to ensure the changes are clear, correct and to shape the change messages around those changes
- Work closely with the project team, Tactical Buyers and Procurement team members to ensure the right messages are communicated
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of successfully delivering, communicating and embedding change across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Have clear and concise communication skills
- Project implementation experience
- Process transformation experience
- Previous exposure to working with a procurement function