ICT PROGRAMME MANAGER
An opportunity has arisen to join the on-going successes of this children's hospital. In this role, you will be expected to manage all elements of significant and complex projects lead by the Trust. This also does include application of expert project management skills, provision and knowledge to all assigned projects. You will be expected to accommodate flexi-working in accordance with the requirements of projects and be required to lead all aspects of these given projects. You will also be Responsible for the mapping techniques to plan the system process and manage the changes
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsibility for managing the procurement of software, hardware and services against Trust requirements
- To maintain the success of on-going relationships
- Directly manage a junior project manager plus as required project analyst, project support, consultant and change management resources to deliver the assigned projects
- Provide assurance or assistance in development of appropriately detailed
- Work with the Assistant Director of Programmes.
- Management of suppliers as necessary throughout the stages of the project
and the provision of detailed advice and assistance to Project Managers in this respect.
- Provide line management and career guidance for direct reports. Ensuring all HR responsibilities are conducted as per Trust policies
- IT Programme Management
- PRINCE 2 Qualification
- Strong leadership skills
- Outlook system knowledge
- Working within the NHS - desirable
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.