We have an exciting opportunity to work with an International Print Management company based in Stockport, Greater Manchester. This is a permanent role with a maximum salary on offer of £40,000 (depending on experience).
Reporting to the Head of Bid Management you will be responsible for managing the bid kick-off through to submission. Project management of all workstreams, editing of content from SMEs, and drafting sections of the response that require new content including executive summaries. The applicant will also be responsible for managing the Design Team. Our client has an experienced and successful bid team managing multiple bids covering all of the services they provide and work with some of the biggest clients in the world. They bid for both private sector and public sector opportunities so ideally someone who is skilled in both sectors.
This role requires creativity and is in a fast-paced environment with bids landing and being worked on daily (working on around 50-60 bids per quarter). Working in a team of 3 you will be responsible for your own bids and will manage the bid throughout the whole bid lifecycle. Based at the North West offices with potential travel to other locations throughout the UK and Internationally.
- 3 years’ experience in a bid role
- Private and Public-Sector bidding experience (preference being Private)
- Experience in written and creative document production (must have)
- Experience in the Service Sector and not Product Sector is preferred
- Full project management experience / Full bid life cycle experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Adobe Photoshop
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Private sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Private sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Private sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Private sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Private sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999