Senior Consultant - £65000 - 85000
Senior Consultant, Internal Role, FMCG Background - Multinational Organisation - Rapidly Increasing Company Value - Central London - £65000 - 85000
As the Senior Consultant at this prestigious global company, you will be using your previous experience within Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and Retail, to develop the role into Best in Class procurement. The team are looking for someone who has great experience within complex transformation projects who can design and implement innovative strategy frameworks.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant:-
- Designing and integrating Best in Class procurement to transform the Retail Division into a strategic function, sourcing suppliers, RFP/quotation management, and bid analysis which carries through to successful contract management.
- Implementing previous commercial experience to develop stakeholder relationships, and use risk and opportunity awareness to further negotiate terms and frameworks, whilst also developing a sincere comprehension of a client's business and their customer needs.
- Nurturing graduate and consultant level talent to upscale the procurement function and reaffirm your management skills through establishing your core leadership position.
Experience of the Senior Consultant:-
- Expertise in successfully managing multiple projects whilst demonstrating the personal capacity to adapt to dynamic atmospheres through a highly-enthused entrepreneurial flair
- Impressive record of delivering year on year savings and achieving targets
- Previous procurement experience within the FMCG Industry may help your application
If you are looking to utilise your FMCG procurement knowledge within a multinational organisation, working within Central London, at a rapidly increasing Company, then this opportunity really could be the step-up that you've been looking for.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Words: Procurement, Senior Consultant, Supply Chain, London, Industrial, Construction, Manufacturing, Degree, CIPS, Leadership, Best in Class, Indirect Procurement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing