The successful Procurement Officer will be responsible for driving the end-to-end procurement process within the organisation, as well as working closely with internal stakeholders to support the delivery of a sustainable procurement strategy.
This public sector organisation are experiencing a period of transformation and are due to experience growth. The organisation offers an excellent working environment and great progression opportunities.
The successful Procurement Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Providing end to end procurement services, from requirement gathering, to tendering, negotiation procedures and contract management in compliance with EU Procurement Legislation
- Spend analysis
- Manage, update and maintain contracts register(s)
- Drive contract management and the review and renewal of contracts.
- Identify, drive and deliver opportunities for collaboration
The successful Procurement Officer will possess:
- Proven experience in a public sector, end to end procurement role
- OJEU tendering experience
- Demonstrable experience of contract and supplier management
In return, the candidate will receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.