An exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to join a start up freight forwarding company in Manchester.
This role will be managing new and existing clients, dealing with multi modal transport solutions.
My client is a European freight forwarder, due to demand they are now opening a branch in Manchester. They specialise with LTL, FTL and ADR approved carries across Europe. They are now looking for a Branch Manager with a proven track record to help open their new branch.
The successful Branch Manager duties will include;
- Managing relationships between new and existing clients
- Taking responsibility for results
- Building a freight forwarding team
- Executing deliveries from door to door
The successful Branch Manager must have;
- Proven freight forwarding knowledge
- Man management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
This role will be for a start up branch, it is a permanent position, salary will be dependent on experience.