Supply Chain Manager - fast growing Food business
Have you got end to end exposure as a Supply Chain Manager? Do you want a hands-on role with total ownership, within a small but fast-growing Food brand?
Our client is a small - but very fast-growing! - Food brand based in London. They supply into retailers and into manufacturers, and are part of a larger international group. They are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead their end to end Supply Chain for the UK.
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Oversee the team responsible for the core Supply Chain functions (planning and logistics)
- Be hands-on in terms of raw materials planning/purchasing, production planning and inbound supply
- Work closely with the MD to define and drive the Supply Chain strategy
- Support the commercial side of the business to develop new products and solutions for customers
- Deliver the most effective Supply Chain at minimum cost
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A broad, end to end Supply Chain background in an FMCG environment (Food/Drink desirable)
- Understand demand and supply planning, and logistics/3PL management
- Have in-depth knowledge of raw materials planning/purchasing and production planning
- Be able to optimise Supply Chain results, driving both results and efficiencies
- Have strong communication skills
- Be excellent on Excel and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Want a hands-on, autonomous role in a fast-paced environment
- The Supply Chain Manager will be based in London and earn £45k-£47k, plus bonus.