Interim Contract Manager
You will be required to engage with a number of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth transition period within exiting of contracts.
Our client is a large organisation within West Yorkshire that are going through a significant period of change requiring a competent contract manager/specialist who has experience of transitional programmes and hands on experience of the sales of businesses.
- Monitor the risks that have been identified in the procurement of the goods and or services and manage prompt action to mitigate risks by the risk owner when necessary.
- Work with customers and suppliers to identify opportunities to provide a better service at a lower cost.
- Applies best practice contract risk management
- Influence and manage key stakeholders to make resources available to ensure the smooth running of contracts
- Use change management to implement better service at lower cost
- Provide specialist advice to users of contracted goods and services
- Complies with the specific elements of the Corporate Governance Requirements especially those that concern contracting and EU procurement.
- Develops commercial awareness through both on-the-job experience and interaction with other functions, both individually and within the team
- Monitor the performance of all parties to contracted goods and or services to ensure that the obligations on the parties are fulfilled and therefore the value negotiated in the agreement is realised.
- Tangible evidence of managing contracts through a business sale
- Contract performance reviewing, giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands the effective use of power, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement