Business Unit Manager - International Logistics
Our a client, a leading global logistics and international transport business, are looking for an experienced Business Unit Manager to join their established business. You will be responsible for the effective management and operations of a key business unit.
Our client are a leading global logistics and international transport business.
- Extensive experience working within a contract logistics or international logistics environment
- Strong experience and knowledge of freight forwarding/international shipping essential
- Proven knowledge of multi-modal logistic products, warehouse management and line feed operation preferred.
- Strong experience of Air, Courier and European Road modes of transport in order to be able to competently advise both customer and teams when requested
- Proven budget management experience essential
- Ability to make informed decisions with customer priority and business longevity as a priority.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong people management and motivation skills
This opportunity represents a fantastic opportunity to join an established global logistics business and be responsible for the management of a key business unit. If you are an experienced logistics professional looking for your next career move, please get in touch.