HR and Prof Services Category Manager - £45-65k
HR and Professional Services Procurement Category Manager - Newly Invested Procurement Function - International Remit across EMEA - up to £70000 - London
Do you have the procurement qualifications to manage a category within a multinational client-facing market-leading organisation? Does your Blue Chip studded CV scream 'employ me'? Through entering an ambitious, high-achieving team, you will be entering the EMEA remit with a heavily-invested transformation project, and the employment to succeed throughout your career.
You will be heading the HR and Professional Services departments across their EMEA remit.
Responsibilities of the HR and Professional Services Manager:-
- You will be producing large cost savings across both categories through demonstrating, and implementing, Best in Class procurement including RFP/quotation management and bid analysis that carries through to successful contract management.
- Your innate ability to quickly problem solve and supplier based issues within the procurement process will aid you in instigating company/supplier relationships that account for market movements that create issues and opportunities.
- You will develop partnerships with key stakeholders until you can take an advisory position within the relationship that influences their decision making process whilst establishing long-term, profitable, affiliations.
Experience of the HR and Professional Services Manager:-
- Impressive track record of employment within BlueChip Organisations, through designing successful procurement solutions that achieve impressive financial results across multiple categories and appease multiple stakeholders.
- Previous Expertise within Human Resources and Professional Services Procurement.
- MCIPS and a 2:1 Degree Classification is desirable
As the Human Resources and Professional Services Procurement Category Manager you will be intensifying your career progression through developing your national Remit into a European exposure within this multinational organisation.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Human Resources, Professional Services, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS