Quality Controller - Outbound
To check all customer orders processed and ensuring all lines have been picked correctly, scanned and shipped inline with the customer's Service level agreement.
Uphold Customer QC process standards & challenge non-compliance
To ensure all shipments are loaded on the relevant courier vehicles with the correct documentation and matched to the supplied manifest.
Leading Stockist/Distributor based in West Yorkshire.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- 100% check on all picked orders to ensure the correct stock and quantity is picked and placed in the correct packing aisle to be processed
- To ensure all products picked for re-work have been checked prior, during and after rework in line with re-work procedure.
- Check that scanning guns are used correctly and that they capture true EAN numbers relating to the individual products.
- Ensure serial numbers obtained from stock picked are correct and used when shipping.
- Implement 20 % checks on packed goods by reviewing the SSCC label contents against products packed.
- Ensure a discrepancy log is recorded of all shipping errors and fed back to the warehouse management for review and target setting for next working periods
- Provide effective cover of further warehouse & ad-hoc QC roles & tasks where directed,
Skills & Abilities (list what skills/abilities the applicant would need to do the job e.g communication skills):
- Attention to detail and can enforce company policies and procedures
- Stock auditing experience within a FMCG environment
- Familiarisation with SAP and key transactions
- Understands quality standards and has the ability to influence others
- Strong leadership qualities & ability to set example to others
- Authoritative and lateral thinking and adopts change
- System orientated with the ability to generate reports
- Competent in all office 365 platforms , Excel essential
- Able to present information to internal and external parties.
- Customer focused with a drive to resolve queries to a successful outcome
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £23,000 dependent upon experience.