Head of Indirect Procurement
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading global group as Head of Indirect Procurement. The successful candidate will be responsible for a £400m spend across IT (software, hardware, telco) and corporate services (professional services, HR, travel) whilst leading an ambitious procurement team.
FTSE 250 business
- Establish and develop relationships with Senior Stakeholders including the Executive Board to bring them on board with the new procurement strategy and enable the continuing collaboration of procurement with business critical functions.
- Responsible for the implementation of the procurement strategy across IT and corporate services categories.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust framework for supplier management which sets clear targets and measurement for evaluation and maximises the relationship with external partners in order to drive cost efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Develop, implement, communicate and monitor a comprehensive preferred supplier network across categories feeding into an overall corporate professional services category strategy.
- Lead and develop a cross category team based in the UK.
- Knowledge of IT Procurement is essential with some understanding of corporate services primarily HR and Legal.
- Excellent Senior Stakeholder management skills. Must excel in developing and maintaining relationships at an executive level.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of delivering value add and savings.
- An understanding of software terms and conditions within IT contracts.
- Highly customer focussed
- Ideally experience of managing a team
- £75,000-85,000 basic salary
- Car/Car Allowance
- 20% Bonus