Head of Procurement - IT and Corporate Services
Head of Procurement - IT and Corporate Services - Leading Organisation - £90,000 + package - Reading
The leading global group who are known for their best in class procurement strategies and strong career development pathways are looking to secure a new Head of Procurement, looking after their global IT (software, hardware, networks) & Corporate Services (HR, Professional Services, Travel, Marketing) category spend. You will be responsible for a global multi-million (c. £400m - growing) pound spend and lead an ambitious team of 9 people based in the UK.
Procurement Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
* The core focus of this position will be to engage with senior stakeholders including regional heads and executive teams members to bring them on board with new procurement strategy and enable results delivery
* Need to collaborate across the business and develop strong relationships and a reputation for excellence to ensure procurement is involved proactively in all sourcing activities.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust framework for supplier management which sets clear targets and measurement for evaluation and maximises the relationship with external partners in order to drive cost efficiency and mitigate risks to the organisation.
* Spearhead a team of 9 procurement professionals ensuring your category strategy is effectively implemented and executed for the benefit of the business. You will also be tasked with upskilling these young ambitious procurement professionals
* A prior track record of working across IT and indirect procurement
* Need excellent negotiating skills, ability to influence at all levels of the organisation and tenacity to deliver in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
* Essential is the ability to engage with senior stakeholders influencing and guiding them through new procurement strategies
* Demonstrate substantial hard savings that you yourself have enabled and have impact on
* Flexibility to travel to suppliers (UK focussed)
* Degree qualified preferably with CIPS/MCIPS qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity with global industry leader providing senior level exposure and high levels of autonomy. To take advantage of this opportunity, please apply through this forum or send an up to date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, FMCG, Indirect, IT, HR, Marketing, FM, , Professional Services, Infrastructure, London, Berkshire, Retail, Strategic Sourcing, MCIPS, Degree, Procurement Manager.