Warehouse Team Leader
To effectively manage the operational duties of a large team ensuring all KPI's are met whilst adhering to all company health and safety policies and service standards.
My client are an internationally recognised business in the retail sector. They are known for their ability to develop their staff in to strong leaders and for promoting a diverse and vibrant working culture.
Your role as a team leader is a pivotal part of the operation as you will be at the forefront of the team working cohesively with senior management to encourage the best possible results. Some of your duties will include:
- Promoting a positive working environment keeping staff motivated and incentivised
- Monitoring KPI's set buy senior management
- Ensure that all service requirements are adhered to and in line with company policy
- Responsibility for attendance, back to work, sickness, holidays
- Ensure that all company health and safety policies are adhered to at all times
- Ensure team members are fully up to date with any new working practices
- Participate in meetings with senior management ensuring all relevant information is communicated to the necessary departments in a timely manner
- Supporting senior management in any continuous improvement processes
- Completing all documentation in a timely manner
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in managing large operations preferentially in an ecommerce environment (not essential). You will be used to working in a fast paced environment where service levels are maintained at the highest possible standards.
The successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for an international brand
- Opportunity to potentially secure a permanent role where you will be subject to some of the best development available in the industry.