Buyer - Manufacturing / Electronics - Stockport
Our client is an established award winning manufacturer and design consultancy, manufacturing products for a variety of sectors. The products ranges from single prototypes to high volume builds and continuous manufacture, distributed from the Stockport facility.
As a buyer you will:
- Work with the current supply base, maintaining relationships, identifying issues and opportunities including cost reduction.
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to maximise savings and product development.
- Manage stock and inventory to meet the customer's requirements.
- Ensure effective production whilst contributing ideas in the business in regards to improvement areas.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Already operating as a Buyer.
- Have experience in manufacturing or engineering sectors.
- Track record and strong understanding of inventory management.
- Experienced MRP skill set required.
£30000 + Package