Demand Planning Manager
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for collaborative forecasting and delivering a product launch on time and in full.
The client are a leading consumer brand who have seen significant growth. They are a fun and vibrant business who are looking to increase their product footprint.
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the priorities for the demand planning function, aligned to the growth of retail in the UK in promotional events, marketing support and innovation launches.
- Leading improvement projects for forecasting process and accuracy
- Being point of contact for your range of customers
- Successful delivery of new product to market
- Leading Supply Chain related projects
- Monitoring orders versus the sales forecast to review whether unconsumed demand is required, and updating the forecast appropriately.
The Desired candidate will have a proven track record in managing a Demand Planning function within the consumer space.
It is essential you have a commercial understanding of the consumer market and an ability to liaise effectively with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
The role requires strong analytical skills, keen eye for detail and someone highly numerate.
Line management experience is also critical for this role.
£50000 - £55000 plus package