GLOBAL INDIRECT CATEGORY MANAGER - HR
GLOBAL INDIRECT CATEGORY MANAGER - HR PROCUREMENT FOCUS - FTSE 100 Household Brands - Retail - £55,000 - £60,000 + Car + Package - Central London
This Global Retail brand has been experiencing huge levels of success both in the UK and Globally. As a result the team is expanding and looking for an excellent Indirect Category Manager to join.
This is a very strategic role within a global organisation committed to excellent practise and striving for a best in class procurement function. This is achieved through their investment into learning and development schemes to ensure that employee's reach their full potential.
The Global Indirect Category Manager position includes:-
- Autonomy over procurement strategy, leading the full cradle to crave procurement process
- Managing and taking charge of various indirect categories, including HR, Professional Services, Events, Logistics and Travel
- Engaging senior stakeholders within the business both in the UK and Globally to ensure they are full on-board with any changes to procurement strategy
- Working alongside a forward thinking and dynamic procurement team to achieve best in class procurement and strive for best - value
- Having one direct report, ensuring that they are keeping to your set procurement strategy
The Global Indirect Category Manager will need:-
- Background of indirect procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate
- Degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS is preferred, however not essential
This is a very strategic role for a procurement specialist that wants to take on more responsibility and have influence over procurement strategy.
For more information, please contact Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk with a copy of your CV, or apply through this job page.
Key words:- HR, Procurement, Indirect, Professional Services, Travel, Category Manager, Logistics, Buyer, MCIPS, Degree, London, Retail