Food & Ingredients Buyer: FTSE100 FMCG
Food & Ingredients Buyer: FTSE100 FMCG - London - EMEA/APAC - Best in Class Function - £45k + package
Upon an impressive period of growth across mature markets of Europe and US, this FTSE100 FMCG giant seeks a Food and Ingredients Buyer to join their aggressively growing team who can seize control of an international portfolio.
With a notorious reputation of promoting within and a progression system based on meritocracy, this is a fantastic learning environment, strong mentorship and visibility to the CPO and Procurement Leaders, in a Best in Class strategic environment.
Procurement Responsibilities of Food & Ingredients Buyer:
- Support the Head of Direct Procurement and CPO in the management of a robust €200 million portfolio for food and ingredients, while proactively driving business winning strategic initiatives across international emerging and mature markets
- Interact with regional and international VP's and Presidents of Procurement to expand the business ever growing portfolio beyond Europe and the US, into Asia and Africa
- Achieve more than business as usual cost savings for the business by being a proactive, driven force and utilising your strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Experience procuring direct commodities, whether that be in the food/fmcg environment or pharmaceutical environment with an ambition to move in food commodities
- Capable of working with autonomy across the full RFP process and procurement lifecycle at a strategic level
To apply please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Packaging, Co-Packaging Purchasing, Ingredients, Senior Buyer, International Procurement, FMCG, Packaging, Food, Beverage, EMEA Procurement, Europe, London, CIPS, Degree, Strategic Sourcing, Manufacturing, Procurement Industry.