An international industry leading company is looking for a Shift Manager to join their growing organisation at their site in Bristol.
Our client is an industry leader in their field and as a direct result of recent investment and their increased market share are looking for a Shift Manager for their professional outfit in Bristol.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the control of the operating costs.
- Manage a large and diverse workforce throughout all warehouse operations.
- Quickly and efficiently record and report any safety incidents that may arise.
- Involved within disciplinaries, grievances and absences
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's whilst still achieving service levels.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To ensure all confirmation, invoicing and driver delivery documentation is completed.
- To present at the end of the shift a suitable handover to the incoming Shift Manager
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy is adhered to.
- Strong management style, having the ability to encourage and rally the team to aspire to maximum operational efficiency
- A proven leader with an innovative outlook to implement new ways to improve warehouse performance.
- The ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and develop solutions.
- A good understanding of reporting and recording performance statistics.
- Strong computer literacy and operating within the warehouse
- Excellent communicator with proven relationship building skills.
- Previous warehouse management credentials in specific to temperature controlled distribution.
- £30,000 - £34,000 (dependant on experience)
- 4 on 4 off
- Rotating Days & Nights