Production Planner/Master Scheduler
As the Production Planner/Master Scheduler for this manufacturer who are undergoing a period of significant investment and growth, you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate and control internal work orders from start to completion on systems.
- Co-ordinate and control sub-contract work orders to include raising of purchase orders and delivery notes to suppliers.
- Monitor build schedules and report shortages to purchasing department.
- Maintain BOMs (Bill of Materials) with current revision and changes.
- Support kitting activity and cover stores as required.
- Liaise with production to raise delivery notes on sage for finished goods.
- Ensure build forecasts are input and updated on sage.
To be considered for the role of Production Planner/Master Scheduler you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience of working in a planning or scheduling role in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Experience in controlling work orders from start to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage own time effectively
Apply for Production Planner/Master Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly