Construction Category Manager - London
Construction Category Manager - 'Greenfield' in - Civil, M&E, Build - £Billion Construction Programme - London - £60,000 - £80,000 + Competitive Package (dependant on experience)
Undergoing one of the largest Investment Programme's in the Construction industry, this leading FTSE100 is seeking a highly skilled Category Manager to join the Procurement team and define new strategies for the Construction category. Working across multiple projects and providing expert level knowledge on Construction Procurement strategies, this is a critical role for the business.
If you have experience in managing and leading the Construction Category in a large business, looking for the next step and the chance to work on projects of Global importance, this is the role for you.
Construction Category Manager; Role Overview:
* Developing brand new Procurement strategies within NEC framework guidelines to play a critical part in £Multi-Million Construction projects
o Providing high-level Procurement strategy and guidance across a multitude of Construction projects
* Engaging with key stakeholders within the Construction business, working with and influencing them to effectively drive best practice procurement
* Utilise NEC frameworks and deep construction knowledge to effectively identify and lead the most effective Procurement strategies across the Construction category, delivering outstanding cost savings
Construction Category Manager; Requirements:
* Extensive experience across the Construction category, with a solid understanding and experience of utilising NEC contracts or similar
* Excellent understanding and experience of CATEGORY MANAGEMENT; developing strategies for a Construction category and delivering savings and achievements as a result of those strategies
* Strong communication and negotiation skills; able to effectively speak and influence stakeholders within the Construction industry as well as Senior Internal Stakeholders
* Professional qualifications (MCIPS and/or degree) preferred
For more information, send a copy of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Construction, Construction Category Manager, Construction Procurement, Engineering, NEC, NEC3, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Strategy, Surrey, London, FTSE 100