Senior Procurement Consultant - £65000 - 85000
Senior Procurement Consultant, Sector Expert - Global Organisation - FMCG/Retail background - Central London - Bristol - Birmingham - £65000 - 85000 + Flexible working
After major company growth, an entrepreneurial global organisation are filling their procurement function with fresh-minded, bespoke, and pioneering individuals who seek to work within an energetic, and dynamic atmosphere, with the opportunity to take ownership over their work.
The company framework is designed to create progression opportunities for their employees' career through encouraging autonomy within the role, whilst offering constructive support from Directors, Managing Consultants and Senior Consultants as well. Through this internal development process, the joining Senior Consultant will be engaging with an exciting and growing practice, whilst driving energy and innovation throughout the company.
Responsibilities of the Senior Procurement Consultant:-
- Designing invigorative conceptual frameworks that proactively assess client problems to ensure that all areas of the client/company relationship are beneficial across the board, through your own ground-breaking process.
- Implementing a developed understanding of the FMCG sector to lead proposal submissions and business development initiatives that continually grow existing client accounts, whilst identifying and executing sell-on opportunities.
- Exceeding customer expectations through delivering excellent client delivery, expounding from joint-developed strategies that refocus the organisation on making that strategy a reality.
Experience of the Senior Procurement Consultant:-
- Impressive experience within Consulting, or great experience within strategy development, and programme management, that involved imperative shaping, advising, and scoping of a particular sector.
- A passionate individual who strives for excellence and Best in Class procurement through an insatiable appetite to achieve top of the range results, whilst working within a fast-paced competitive team.
- Strong academic background, supplemented by evidence of ongoing learning
If you're looking to continue your Consulting career within an impressive client-facing organisation and implement your learned FMCG expertise to take autonomy within the client/company relationship, then this could be the position for you.
For more information on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: FMCG, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Retail, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS