Assistant Buyer (£20K)
Assistant Buyer - Facilities Management
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognised Facilities Management company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for an Assistant Buyer within FM to work in Doncaster.
The core duties & responsibilities are:
- Role reports into the Senior Buyer
- Raise and place material and plant orders in accordance with standard company operating procedures;
- Preparation of enquiry documents in accordance with requisitions and demand schedules;
- Evaluation and clarification of quotations;
- Maintaining / keep up to date price schedules and supplier data-bases
- Assist resolution of invoicing and accounting issues;
- Administer the collation of data for production of regular Key Performance Indicators;
- Assist in collating data for timely submission of group rebate claims.
- Construction related qualification (ONC / HNC). Desire to work towards professional procurement qualification
- Knowledge of buying process and construction techniques and methods.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Potential for development - passion for developing career in construction procurement
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Works and fits in with team environment
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within Procurement.
Apply for Assistant Buyer (£20K)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly