Assistant Buyer (£20K)
Assistant Buyer - Facilities Management
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognised Facilities Management company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for an Assistant Buyer within FM to work in Doncaster.
The core duties & responsibilities are:
- Role reports into the Senior Buyer
- Raise and place material and plant orders in accordance with standard company operating procedures;
- Preparation of enquiry documents in accordance with requisitions and demand schedules;
- Evaluation and clarification of quotations;
- Maintaining / keep up to date price schedules and supplier data-bases
- Assist resolution of invoicing and accounting issues;
- Administer the collation of data for production of regular Key Performance Indicators;
- Assist in collating data for timely submission of group rebate claims.
- Construction related qualification (ONC / HNC). Desire to work towards professional procurement qualification
- Knowledge of buying process and construction techniques and methods.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Potential for development - passion for developing career in construction procurement
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Works and fits in with team environment
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within Procurement.