Category Manager - Projects (£60K
Category Manager - Projects
London or Birmingham or Sheffield
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognised Facilities Management company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for a Category Manager - Projects to work on a number of key projects within London or Birmingham or Sheffield.
The core duties & responsibilities are:
- Role reports into the Head of Procurement
- Your responsibilities are company wide where you would be expected to establish excellent working relationships with all Projects Leadership Team. As the Category Manager - Projects you will be the subject matter expert and trusted advisor for Projects (Fabric, fit out, upgrades, change of use). In addition you will also support the Head of Category developing a supplier partner network, supplier relationship management and drive compliance to preferred supplier selection. A very collaborative approach and close working relationships with the operational procurement teams and stakeholders is essential to the overall delivery of the procurement value proposition, delivery of financial and non-financial objectives
- Realise Savings and other Value - engage with the Projects and Procurement Teams to identify best fit, best value and other value-adding activities. Category Manager is responsible for tracking performance against budget and incentives in accordance with contract models.
- Reporting and Transparency - providing full visibility to the Head of Category Management and Head of Projects all appropriate Procurement reports of spend, savings, compliance and more as available by working closely with the Procurement Support Function.
- As Category Manager - Projects be an experienced individual, who possesses excellent core financial and life cycle analytical skills. You will lead the delivery of the Projects Procurement activity.
- Significant experience in a Category Manager role
- Projects Management experience is essential
- Essential - Working knowledge and delivery of JCT, NEC and FIDIC, Contract Management, contracting and highly complex projects within Real Estate, Construction and Total Facilities Management
- Experience of Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- Advantageous - experience in IFM, Energy, Technical and/or Business Process.
- CIPS, or working towards (or equivalent) / relevant degree
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within the FM Procurement space
Apply for Category Manager - Projects (£60K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly