Purchasing Planner and Administrator
The Purchasing Planner and Administrator will join the busy Purchasing and Procurement team in the clients head office in Kent and will be required to help ensure the business is provided with a constant and sufficient supply of both finished products & components to meet customer demand levels
Our client are international industry leaders and well known for supplying products used by professionals.
The Purchasing Planner and Administrator will be tasked with:
- Processing purchase orders
- Reviewing purchase costs and negotiating with suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers regarding delivery dates and negotiating where necessary to bring product in on time
- Analysing sales forecast to predict future demands
- Reviewing stock levels ensuring that there is sufficient stock to satisfy demand without overstocking
- Minimising delivery costs and lead times
- Presenting reports on KPI's and liaising cross functionally with other areas throughout the business
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Purchasing Planner and Administrator will work 37.5 hours per week 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Competitive salary offered.