Inventory and Purchasing Supervisor
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Inventory and Purchasing Supervisor to take on responsibility for availability and management of stock across the business, purchasing functions and management of staff.
The client are an innovative rapidly expanding design led company, always working on new ways to improve their business.
They have swiftly grown in the last number of years, and have a current turn over of £50 million with further plans of expansion.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Continually monitor stock levels against stock requirements to ensure minimum levels are maintained to meet expected daily sales.
- Work with all relevant Stakeholders to improve the stock and product system integrity.
- Drive purchasing function and daily production of purchase and transfer orders to maintain stock levels.
- Stock forecasting, ordering and storage processes.
- Be responsible for staff in department.
ProfileThe successful candidate will be someone who is dynamic, outgoing and posses a real thirst for learning new skills.
Requirements for the Role:
- Graduate Calibre. Minimum 2 year's experience.Previous Supervisor/Management experienceStrong negotiation skills.Proven track record of purchasing .Self-driven for personal development.Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly numerate, IT literate and analytical. Honesty and willing to drive personal developmentStrategic and problem solver.Strong communication skills.Excellent presentation skills both verbal and writtenFlexible to changing working priorities.Confident to challenge standard ways of purchasing.Ability to multi-task
- Competitive salary with excellent bonus structure.
- The opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business who are continually growing year on year.