A global leader in the pharmaceuticals industry is seeking an accomplished procurement professional to strategically manage its sourcing, negotiation and contracting processes to ensure that one of their operational sites is supplied with goods and services from external in such a manner as to drive savings whilst retaining optimal operational efficiency.
- Implement category strategies to ensure spend optimisation
- Take active part in cross functional projects to realize savings potential
- proactively identify and pursue opportunities to make savings and improve processes
- Forge and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practise regulations
- Experience of direct and indirect manufacturing procurement
- Keen negotiation, problem solving and political skills
- Bachelors level education or equivalent
- A strong working understanding of Microsoft office and ERP systems
- A background in engineering would be ideal
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsNOS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, HR Procurement, Manufacturing Procurement, Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement, strategic sourcing, site management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement performance, project management, team management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly