A cutting edge energy technology provider is seeking an experienced purchasing/procurement professional to join their team as a Senior Buyer, reporting directly to the Head of Procurement. The successful candidate will earn the timely opportunity to join what is already an immensely commercially successful organisation, directly prior to an expansion in operations, the long term potential profitability of which is practically limitless.
- Taking a leading role in the tendering stage of the procurement process.
- Ensuring that relevant procurement tools are used in compliance with correct, best practise, processes.
- Working closely with relevant internal stakeholders to foster an extensive cross-company understanding of the procurement process.
The following attributes are necessary for a successful application;
- Demonstrable experience of the procurement process, particularly of leading and running tenders and designing and conducting tender evaluations.
- The ability to seamlessly and simultaneously manage multiple projects to peak efficiency levels.
- The communication skills and emotional intelligence necessary to build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will also possess
- CIPS qualification or be actively working towards one.
- Specific experience of procurement within the IT and/or telecommunications categories
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsNOS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, IT procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Technology Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement performance, project management, team management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure