A global blue-chip company is seeking a Facilities Management Category Lead to join their North London team in developing their strategic procurement function within the Facilities category. This role would involve continuous in-depth engagement with key stakeholders throughout the procurement process.
A successful candidate will have proven experience and a track record of success within FM procurement and particularly in roles that include large scale transformative projects.
- Overseeing the cradle-to-grave procurement process across the FM category.
- Forging and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Managing large contracts in line with business requirements.
- Designing and implementing cost saving, efficiency maximising procurement strategies.
- Proven end-to-end procurement & category experience within the facilities category.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, the ability to bring about change within an organisation
- Degree or equivalent level education
- Strong commercial acumen, the ability to identify opportunities and deliver savings.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, procurement professional with an in-depth understanding of FM procurement practises to continue their personal development whilst working for a prestige firm.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsNOS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Stakeholder Management, Commercial , Strategic Sourcing, London, Category Management, Manager, Hertfordshire, Degree, Facilities, FM, Savings, Stakeholder Engagement,
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly