Night Shift Manager
Chance to join an established global 3PL who are looking for a Night Shift manager for a new operation they are establishing.
Experience in people management and managing a large shift is desirable.
The client is a renowned 3PL with a well established network throughout the UK and worldwide. Opportunity to join at a crucial expansion stage.
This is a 22:00 - 6:00 Night Shift position.
- Effectively and efficiently manage targets in line with customer specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations on a tight timescale
- Minimising costs where possible and ensure the required best working practices are maintained
- Maintain and increase productivity
- Communicate and liaise with other departmental managers regarding throughput of stock to ensure targets are met
- Achieve and exceed KPI's within department utilising your direct reports
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team
THIS A MONDAY - FRIDAY ROLE ON A 22:00 - 06:00 SHIFT
The successful candidate would be an experienced Night Shift Manager who is looking for their next role within a large organisation looking to progress.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent leadership, people- management and team building skills
- A high level of Organisation is essential along with the ability to hold people accountable
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
On offer to yourself is a highly competitive package, a new challenge at a new purpose built site and opportunity to progress within a global organisation.
£33000 + Shift Allowance