Operations Manager- Warehouse
Operations Manager with a Bias in Warehousing
Must have Multi- Temperature Experience
A growing Distributor of Frozen, Chilled and Ambient FMCG Based in Bristol within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector are looking for a Operations Manager- Warehouse.
In this exciting role, the successful Operations Manager- Warehouse will manage a shared-user multi temperature Warehouse operation within the Bristol region. This will involve managing the operations to ensure excellent customer service whilst ensuring good levels of profitability and Productivity. Other key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level.
- Assessing the commerciality of Warehouse operations.
- Developing and retaining a Warehouse management team.
- Continuous Improvement Culture within the site.
- Managing commercial agreements with customers and building good customer relationships.
- Creating a strong culture of employee engagement, communication and Health and Safety.
The successful Operations Manager- Warehouse will have strong shared user Warehouse & Wholesale experience and the capability to progress further in the organisation. Other key aspects of the successful candidate will include:
- Excellent Warehouse knowledge, both operationally and commercially.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent people engagement skills
- An innovative approach to Warehouse operations.
- A home location within the South West region.
- Ideally Multi Temperature Experience but not Essential
A Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 - Car/ PHC/ Pension - 25 Day + Bank Holidays