Transport Planning Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Transport Planning Manager to join a haulage company based in Manchester. This role will be managing a small team of traffic planners and drivers.
This role is paying up to £40,000 and will be a 50 hour week.
My client is a general haulage company based in Manchester. They are now looking for a Transport Planning Manager to join their team.
The successful Transport Planning Manager duties will include;
- Overseeing 25 drivers and scheduling their runs
- Overseeing loads and minimising stock damage
- Organising sub contractors when needed
- Fleet maintenance management
The successful Transport Planning Manager must have;
- Managers CPC (desired)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven transport planning management
This role is paying up to £40k depending on experience.