About the client:
My client is a FTSE 50 financial service organisation.
They place great value on learning and offer world-class development opportunities which will assist you in achieving your career aspirations.
About the Role:
- Responsible for sourcing activity and category management for the Professional Services and HR/Recruitment categories
- You will be working on all elements of the sourcing cycle running tenders and leading contract negotiations as well as providing coaching and guidance to the business unit
- Collaborating with team members, business partners and stakeholders to deliver the best possible outcomes
- You will create category plans and strategies and aligning these with pipeline to reduce cost and mitigate risk
What we’re looking for:
- MCIPs ideal but not essential
- Experience / use of P2P systems (Oracle I Proc) ideal but not essential
- Strong negotiator with good contract drafting skills
- Competent in all aspects of the sourcing cycle - RFI / RFP / E Auction etc.
- Ability to work as a team and independently
About the Offer:
David Fort-Stephens, Consultant