E-Sourcing Consultant - London - Interim
ESOURCING CONSULTANT - LONDON - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY - INTERIM - £400P/D
My client is a globally renowned consultancy, who specialises in providing e-sourcing platforms for a number of FTSE 100 clients across oil and gas, retail and finance. The ideal candidate will have in depth e-procurement knowledge coupled with systems knowledge within SAP and Oracle.
The e-sourcing consultant will be working on leading and training the end client on e-procurement and best practice from the end to end process. The procurement post-holder will look to improve e-procurement capabilities and mentor junior members in a leadership focused role. You will be exposed to senior stakeholders and you must work closely with them to promote the procurement function and the benefits that can be obtained.
The Procurement Post Holder Must Have:
* Excellent in depth knowledge of end to end e-procurement across areas including strategic sourcing, contracts negotiation and supplier consolidation
* Knowledge within a number of indirect categories including, but not limited to; IT, Facilities, Marketing and Professional Services
* Prior experience working with senior stakeholders and the ability to promote procurement and help implement procurement strategies
* The ability to work within a dynamic and demanding environment and a track record in delivering on projects
* Working knowledge of ERP systems including SAP, Ariba and Oracle
* Degree (Desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading globally exposed organisation across a number of different projects working in a fast paced procurement environment. For more information please apply to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Indirects, E-Sourcing, E-Procurement, SAP, Ariba, P2P, London