Assistant Contract Manager
The role will have a great emphasis on corporate contracts.
It will involve the assisting the contract manager with all contract portfolio duties.
The client is a giant in the rail industry and is currently pioneering a project that will have a great impact on the surrounding areas for years to come. The opportunity to work for a company at such a pivotal time will provide excellent experience and opportunity. The collaboration of many organisations also gives rise to fantastic networking and gaining other industry knowledge. The client desires to have exceptional employees to reflect and perpetuate their vision.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the administration of corporate contracts
- Assist in drafting documents to progress change requests through the company's governance structure
- Assist in compiling documents for compliance checks against contracts
- Assist in the production of contract management plans for each contract
- Review supplier performance against KPIs and performance measures
- Work to achieve value for money at each stage of the contract
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of contract types and contract management processes
- Knowledge of contract KPIs and performance measures
- Basic knowledge of procurement life cycles and stages
- worked in a commercial environment
- Stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Experience with a good range of programmes and software (Excel, SAP, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
The candidate will receive a salary of up to £38,000