The FMCG Assistant Buyer will be brought into the team in order to support the growing workload in this Rotherham based business. This is an exciting time to be part of this family run business with a chance to kick start your career.
My client is a friendly family run Rotherham business celebrating its 25th year anniversary. The vacancy of FMCG Assistant Buyer stems from projected plans to more than double its turnover in the next 2 years.
The FMCG Assistant Buyers responsibilities will be;
- Build and Maintain Supplier Relationships
- Seek new Suppliers and Customers
- Ensure Compliance on all contracts
- Stock Management within Warehouse
- Price Reporting
- Administrative Duties
The FMCG Assistant Buyer successful Candidate;
- Increase Turnover of Business
- Hit Margin set by Business
- Support Warehouse Duties
- Have Initiative
Salary circa 18-22k. 4 Weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays. 40 hours a week 8-5.