Interim Clinical Buyer
Our client requires an experienced clinical buyer to come in and hit the ground running on a number or projects. This contract will last 3 - 6 months.
Based in the Cheshire region our client is a trust with a fairly small team that has a great culture and needs help with procurement's in a number of areas including drugs & ophthalmic.
- Responsibility to undertake and lead specific projects on Key Procurement initiatives
- Run full clinical procurement's
- Engage with stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Undertake contract negotiations
- Set expectations and KPI's with financial targets
- Deliver autonomously set deadlines with internal and external stakeholders
- Formulate savings reports
Experience of running full procurement
Experience within clinical buying is ESSENTIAL
Experience in managing budgets
Experience within NHS
Excellent Communication skills