An outstanding opportunity to work in a newly created role within a major procurement function. The role will look at spend and usage across sites to spot spend trends and then find and deliver remedial action.
Our client is a major blue chip organisation within the West Midlands.
The successful candidate for this vacancy will be responsible for:
- Spend analysis across the group
- Interaction with suppliers and internal customers
- Manipulating and interpreting data to recognise trends
- Driving behavioural and process change to deliver savings and improvements
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- An analytic skill set and approach
- The ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
- A background within procurement
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Gravitas that will drive change and be credible with senior stakeholders
Available to candidates is £45,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits